Installing leadingsystems/lsjs

Trotz automatischer Installation noch Fragen? Hier werden Sie beantwortet!
Antworten
supportteam2

Re: Installing leadingsystems/lsjs

Beitrag von supportteam2 »

Can you please elaborate on "breaks my shop"? How exactly is it broken after installing lsjs v.2.0.10? I'm asking because the contao extension "leadingsystems/contao-lsjs4c" (the component that integrates lsjs into contao) has probably been updated as well and I'm wondering whether it's actually lsjs or rather contao-lsjs4c that breaks your shop. Do you know what version of contao-lsjs4c was installed before doing the composer install and what version is installed now?

If you want to make sure that a specific version of leadingsystems/lsjs is installed, you have to add a requirement to contao's composer.json. By default lsjs is required indirectly by leadingsystems/contao-merconis which is why you can't see it in the contao manager and therefore can't define the required version there.

"leadingsystems/lsjs": "2.0.8"

If you know the version of leadingsystems/contao-lsjs4c that was installed before, you can also add a specific requirement for this component in the composer.json to make sure that this version is being installed again.
supportteam2

I think the best way to go is to make composer install both leadingsystems/lsjs and leadingsystems/contao-lsjs4c with the previous versions. Therefore, please add the requirements to contao's composer.json and start the update process in the contao manager. You can start a dry run to see if the contao manager (i.e. composer) actually downgrades to the versions you want. If it does, you can actually run the update process and then see if lsjs works again as intended.
supportteam2

Hi Tenzin,

because your issue seemed to be a little tricky and would take me quite some time to reproduce, I wasn't able to get to it on monday and yesterday. Now, I wanted to give it a shot and am very happy to see that you already solved the problem yourself. That's great news! And thank you very much for letting everybody know what you found out. This is very helpful in case someone else runs into the same thing.

There's one more thing though, that I want to say regarding the jQuery vs. Mootools problem. Usually, it's not a problem to use jQuery and Mootools alongside each other. Because Merconis requires Mootools, we have this situation quite often. A problem occurs only if jQuery components which are not using the standard technique to provide Mootools compatibility are active in the project. See this link for more information: https://api.jquery.com/jquery.noconflict/
Antworten

Zurück zu „Installation“