Some products missing in Product search (BE)

Fragen und Antworten zur Produktsuche
Antworten
vmulot

Some products missing in Product search (BE)

Beitrag von vmulot »

Hi there :)

I have some missing products in backend when i m doing a product search, (for crosseller) what can do that ?
products are published, pages also, ...
i have no idea for now :)

any suggestion ?

thanks
supportteam

Re: Some products missing in Product search (BE)

Beitrag von supportteam »

Hi!

Are you using the backend product search to add products to a cross seller of the "direct product selection" type (see screenshots)?
crosssellerProductselection.JPG
crosssellerProductselection.JPG (27.86 KiB) 14549 mal betrachtet
beProductsearch.JPG
beProductsearch.JPG (50.1 KiB) 14549 mal betrachtet
If you say that "some" products are missing, does that mean that some other products can be found? Are you sure that you haven't used search criteria that the missing products simply don't match? Are the missing products displayed correctly in the frontend or are they missing there too?
vmulot

Beitrag von vmulot »

Hi,thanks for answering,

Im using "recommanded products" in the crossSeller options.
and then in the product admin page, i m adding products in recommanded product and using product search for that.

In fact, i had a weird thing this morning,
when i check the product section, i have 743 products (which is fine), and when i use "Product search" for the "first time" this morning, no filters, it displayed me 743 prods. (which was good :p)
i did a search (i wrote the product name), it didn't found it, i cleared criterias, did a search again and now i have 618 products...

Some products can be found (618) and the others are missing.

thanks
supportteam

Beitrag von supportteam »

Unfortunately we can't reproduce this behaviour. The best thing would be if you could provide a dump of your project (files and database) so that we can see this weird thing for ourselves and that one of our programmers can take a closer look to see what's happening.

In a few minutes you should receive a private message with the ftp credentials.

Hint: You don't need to include product images in the dump, which should decrease the size of the dump significantly.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Produktsuche / Product search“