Multiples issues - Member login, cache building, ...

Alle sonstigen Fragen und Antworten (z. B. zu Modulen oder der allgemeinen technischen Realisierung)
Antworten
vmulot

Multiples issues - Member login, cache building, ...

Beitrag von vmulot »

Hello,

I did an update to latest 3.5.x contao version (3.5.38), and then to the lastest merconis version available in my account. (3.0.0 stable).

It's almost working but i'm facing some issues :

i got a few php warnings :

Code: Alles auswählen

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in system/modules/zzz_merconis/ls_shop_filterController.php on line 26
#0 system/modules/core/library/Contao/ClassLoader.php(148): __error(2, '"continue" targ...', '/homepages/46/d...', 26, Array)
#1 system/modules/core/library/Contao/ClassLoader.php(148): include()
#2 [internal function]: Contao\ClassLoader::load('ls_shop_filterC...')
#3 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call('ls_shop_filterC...')
#4 system/modules/core/library/Contao/System.php(140): get_class_methods('ls_shop_filterC...')
#5 system/modules/core/classes/FrontendTemplate.php(88): Contao\System->import('ls_shop_filterC...')
#6 system/modules/core/pages/PageRegular.php(190): Contao\FrontendTemplate->output(true)
#7 system/modules/core/controllers/FrontendIndex.php(285): Contao\PageRegular->generate(Object(Contao\PageModel), true)
#8 index.php(22): Contao\FrontendIndex->run()
#9 {main}
and

Code: Alles auswählen

Warning: Use of undefined constant FE_USER_LOGGED_IN - assumed 'FE_USER_LOGGED_IN' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in system\modules\zzz_merconis\config\config.php on line 15
Php version is 7.3

Thanks for help !
supportteam2

Re: Multiples issues - Member login, cache building, ...

Beitrag von supportteam2 »

Hello,

before you edited your question you wrote that you can't rebuild the Contao internal cache and that the member login doesn't work. Now you don't mention that anymore. Does that mean that you could fix those two things yourself?

Are the two warnings the only problems you have in your Merconis installation?
vmulot

Beitrag von vmulot »

Cache building was a bug from another script, when i tried to fix the FE_USER_LOGGED_IN warning, so i just have the warnings now :) you know how i can fix these warnings ?
supportteam2

Beitrag von supportteam2 »

Our product developers told me that there won't be any fixes in Merconis 3 unless it's about something security related. Therefore, you will probably have to live with the warnings. Since you most likely hide warnings in production anyway, this should not be much of a problem, I guess.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Sonstiges / Misc.“